Building Your Energy®
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All materials within and connected to this website are not to be duplicated or used without the permission of TRM (this includes and designs and concepts put forward). It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TRM’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of further communications under the contact us page;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of submitting your resume/candidate profile under the careers section of the website. Your candidate profile will be kept in the strictest of confidentiality in our database for a period of 1 year;
- any feedback you provide TRM to improve our website offerings and any technical issues reported.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(2) Using your personal information
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by improving the website;
- send you documentation communications, as per requested;
- include your resume in our database of potential candidates for a period of 1 year;
We may use your personal information to:
- to our clients when selecting candidates for TRM projects.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
We may disclose your personal information:
(4) Security of your personal information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter and submit your personal information.
Our database can only be accessed by those authorized within TRM, and are required to keep all information confidential.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Your rights
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will require 2 pieces of government issued photo ID).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
(7) Third party websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
(8) Updating personal information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(10) Terms and conditions
Please see our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.trmprojects.com
50 McRae Street
Canada T1S 1B4